Name: John Mansel-Pleydell M.Ed
Job Title: Educational Technologist.
Roles: Google for Education Certified Trainer
GEG Northwest Ohio Leader
Department: Instructional Services
209 Nolan Parkway Archbold,OH 45551.
Regular Office Hours: 8am - 4pm
Toll Free: 1-800-472-5475 x2541
Direct Dial: 1-419-267-2541
Helps deliver instructional technology services to all educational entities subscribing to the service. Services help districts provide technology that support their educational objectives and endeavors.
- Assists in providing integration of technology support to requesting member schools/districts. Upholds board policies and follows administrative guidelines/procedures
- Respects privacy. Maintains the confidentiality of privileged and sensitive information.
- Keeps current with technology, workplace innovations, and obtains relevant training that support job functions.
- Maintains open and effective communications. Promotes the organization’s mission, philosophy, and vision. Serves as an information resource as needed.
- Provides on-site training to personnel and students of districts subscribing to the NWOCA Instructional Services Program.
- Prepares and/or assists in the preparation of instructional multi-media programming for member schools. Provides extra billable services as requested/directed.
- Provides secondary support to districts using library automation as requested/directed.
- Aids in helping districts develop and upgrade technology plans.
- Provides grant writing assistance to member districts when requested.
- Provides support to districts that are using learning management systems, data-driven decision support tools, videoconferencing, webcasting, and technologies that support learning.
- Aids districts in the maintenance of WWW pages.
- Cooperates with all NBEC personnel, district technology coordinators and the public.
- Pursues personal growth opportunities to enhance performance and advance organizational goals.
- Strives to develop rapport and serves as a positive role model for others.
- Maintains a professional appearance. Wears work attire appropriate for the position.
- Performs other specific job-related duties as directed.
Please consult my online calendar and if you would like to setup an appointment for resource visits, in school training or any other type of training send me an email with the date requested and I will add it to my calendar and send you a calendar invitation.